Library Computer Printing Policy
In an effort to create a greener, more environmentally friendly campus and to reduce printing costs to the university, the UTPA Library has teamed up with the Division of Information Technology to unify our printing policies. The Library has established a quota system similar to the CSS Computing Labs'. The Specific policies for the library are:UTPA Library Printing Policies
- Each student, staff, and faculty member will have a 250 page print credit quota per semester. This allocation is in addition to the print credit quota for students in the CSS Computing Labs.
- A single page, one-sided print job will count as one print credit.
- A single page, double-sided print job will count as one print credit.
- As many pages can be printed at one time as needed, up to the number of print credits remaining in the patron's account for that semester.
- There are no print credits for misprints.
- Students can request an additional 50 print credits per semester by filling out the online print credits request form.
- Unused print credits for Fall and Spring semesters will roll-over to the following semester. Any unused print credits will expire at the end of the last Summer semester.
- Minimester & Summer semesters combined act as one semester.
PRINT CREDITS REQUEST FORM